[Spambayes] Spambayes is filtering mail I have destined for specific folders

Andrew Armstrong andrew at mammoth.com.au
Thu Nov 10 06:30:08 CET 2005

Hey,

Im having a few issues with Spambayes.

Currently, I have several outlook 2003 rules that filter email
(depending on their domain) to different folders.

However, spambayes is quite frequently moving messages, which are legit
email, to the junk email folder.

How can I prevent spambayes from moving emails when an outlook rule
explicitly moves the email out of my inbox and into a sub-folder under
the inbox?

Ive had a play around with my spambayes settings, but cannot seem to
make it stop moving my legit email.

Ive re-trained spambayes a few times and it still moves legit email, but
my main problem is as above, where email is being moved to junk when an
outlook rule should be moving it elsewhere.

Cheers,
Andrew