[Spambayes] Doesn't work!

Sam Sox ssox3 at sc.rr.com
Thu May 12 15:40:37 CEST 2005

System Windows XP
Version-  POP3 Proxy Binary Version 1.0.4
Email program - Outlook Express

Your instructions are written for professionals. Your instructions are difficult to follow.

You use phrases like " Have you changed your mail client to connect to "localhost", instead of directly to your mail server".. I have to assume that my local host is Road Runner  accessed via pop-server.sc.rr.com.

I am connected to Road Runner.  My Incoming (POP-3) Mail Server is; pop-server.sc.rr.com The port it uses is 110.  When I load this into the POP Proxy Options and this is all I know about of which I can load, nothing happens.  What should I be loading to get your, I am sure, fine tool to work?  Thanks!

Sam Sox, Jr.