ham,RE: [Spambayes] RE: Huge Log File - Over 13GB in Size

Mike Blonder vze5bgzj at verizon.net
Thu Mar 24 14:16:38 CET 2005

Is the definitive answer to this query that nothing can be done about the huge
log file issue?

Also, I am running SuSE Linux 9.1.  I originally opened the compressed
application files in a subdiretory of /tmp.  For some reason (could be my
mistake) the make install routine built the proxy directories into the root
directory of the machine, which is precisely where I do not want them to be.
When I try moving the directories the application won't work.  Must I
uninstall and then reinstall?  And, if yes, then how do I instruct the
application to look at the proxy directories for the trained SPAM
information?

Also, I have an external box with a quarter terabyte disk.  Can I move the
proxy directories over to that disk?

Thanks

Mike