[Spambayes] Detecting spam sorted into other folders

Richard B Barger ABC APR Rich at RBarger.com
Wed Aug 11 21:07:50 CEST 2004

Niles, filter first, then sort.  I receive 1400 or 1500 messages a day, and I
have 61 message filters to handle the sort.  I can keep mail from separate
accounts isolated from one another by using multiple sort features.  Works like
a charm.

I use Netscape Mail.

Cheers!

Rich Barger