[Spambayes] Fail to see buttons in Toolbar

Daniel L. Williams dlwiii at aniworld.com
Fri Jun 27 14:41:00 EDT 2003

I'm running Windows XP, SP1 and Outlook 2002, SP2.

I have installed the binary, yet when I run Outlook, I see no Spam
buttons on the toolbar.
The Add-In is loaded, and loads at startup.
I have followed the instructions I found on the sourceforge website:

Addin loads, but no toolbar items can be seen
If it appears the addin has loaded and is working correctly (ie,
checking the log file <>  indicates normal operation) but you can not
see any toolbar items for the addin, try the following:.
*	Make sure that you are displaying the 'SpamBayes' toolbar -
select View -> Toolbars, and ensure that "SpamBayes" is selected.
*	Try resetting the toolbars:
			Select View-> Toolbars-> Customize to display
the toolbar options dialog
			Select the tab labelled Toolbars, select the
'Standard' toolbar, and click Reset
			Restart Outlook
*	Try deleting the SpamBayes toolbar
			Select View-> Toolbars-> Customize to display
the toolbar options dialog
			Select the tab labelled Toolbars, select the
'SpamBayes' toolbar, and click Delete
			Restart Outlook
If all else fails, you can completely reset the Outlook toolbars by
removing the file \Documents and Settings\{username}\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat. Keep a copy of the file in case this
does something nasty to your system (it didn't to ours, and is
documented a few places on the web, but we make no guarantees).

I did each of these, but no result.  Could anyone please help me?

@ Daniel Williams, PhD
@ Project Manager
@ AniWorld, Inc.
@ 626-564-9768 x102