[spambayes-dev] ImportError: No module named spambayes.resources (line 12 of setup_all.py)

Erik M. Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 10:34:18 EDT 2022

Hey all!

Not sure if anyone is still reading this, but I'm running into an error when attempting to run "setup_all.py", the py2exe setup script, I get the following:

ImportError: No module named spambayes.resources (line 12 of setup_all.py)

I'm able to run Spambayes from these source files in Outlook and have the correct python version, pywin32, as well as py2exe.

Any idea on how to resolve this module import error?

Thank you!

Erik Brown