[spambayes-dev] Some samples that fool spambayes

Sun Feb 22 03:18:34 EST 2004

Hi,

In the last few days, I've been hit with spam that got past through
spambayes. This spam, which seems to come from the same spammer, always
gets through because the spammer includes lots of "hammie" words at the
end. I thought it would be interesting to add these messages to your
test setup because they're good examples of spam actively trying to
defeat a filter. I've posted the mbox file here:
http://www.speex.org/~jm/mbox

	Jean-Marc

P.S. I'm not on the list, so please CC to me on your reply.

--
Jean-Marc Valin, M.Sc.A., ing. jr.
LABORIUS (http://www.gel.usherb.ca/laborius)