[spambayes-dev] RE: [PSF-Board] Spambayes

Randy Kondor randy.kondor at matrikon.com
Sun Feb 22 02:11:08 EST 2004

Folks, can you please contact me about making some enhancements to
Spambayes?  I can provide funding for this work.

Your product is awesome!!!

Regards,

Randy
Matrikon - We make connections!

Watch the multimedia OPC Tutorial at http://www.matrikon.com/tutorial

| Randy Kondor                   Phone: 780-945-4035              |
| OPC Product Manager            Fax:   780-448-9191              |
| Matrikon                       Email: randy.kondor at matrikon.com |
| 10405 Jasper Ave, Suite 1800   WEB: http://www.matrikon.com     |
| Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5J 3N4                              |

Attend Matrikon's Annual User Group May 2-5, 2004
Matrikon Valued Partners Event - MVP 2004
Driving Performance, Partners for Results.