[spambayes-dev] missized fonts

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Aug 14 13:24:01 EDT 2003

> The fixed-width text grew, but is still smaller
> than the surrounding text.

This is what it looks like here (Windows, IE6, Opera, and Mozilla):

<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/sb-faq.jpg>

Is it smaller for you (mac<->windows font sizes have always been
problematic)?  I like that the pre text is slightly smaller than the
surrounding text - it helps it stand out.  It's definitely fixed at 12,
anyway, since if I shrink the page (ctrl-scroll wheeling down, whatever
that does...presumably makes everything "smaller" in css terms), it
looks like:

<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/sb-faq2.jpg>

=Tony Meyer