[spambayes-dev] CVS branch for new Outlook dialog work.

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:49:19 EDT 2003

Mark Hammond wrote:
> FYI, the "outlook-dialog-branch" branch is now showing the new dialogs from
> inside Outlook.  The old dialog code has been deleted from the branch.
>
> As far as I know, this branch is fully functional.  The only remaining
> issues are cosmetic:
>
> * 3d effect missing from dialogs.
[snip]

Simple solution to this one:  the window class for GROUPBOX is defined
incorrectly in rcparser.py.  _controlMap contains "GROUPBOX":0x82, which
is the value for "Static".  Turns out GROUPBOX is actually a variation
of "Button" instead of "Static" (go figure), so changing to
"GROUPBOX":0x80 restores the 3D effect.

--
Kenny Pitt