[Soc2015-general] A few things to note about applications

Karan Dev karandev43 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:13:20 CET 2015

​Hi,
I chose my GSoC project of Scrapy sub-organization​, I have submitted my
proposal to google-melange for feedback but have not got any response. I
managed to get some help from IRC chat. But for the my project 'Simplified
scrapy add-ons' I really need to get a discussion with mentors. I used
every means of communication (github, google-group, mailig-list, irc) but
was unable to get the attention of the project mentors. Please help.