[Soc2015-general] GSoC 2015 links and early bird info

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Fri Feb 6 05:49:50 CET 2015

> I am a B.tech student from Computer Science and information technology
> branch. As a part of GSoC 2015 program i would like to do the project
> under Python Software Foundation. It will be a great learning
> experience under PSF mentors. I have learned Java and Python and i am
> a Beginner in Python and have started to contribute to PSF Projects.
> Are there projects in GSoC 2015 in Python where beginners in the
> language as me can do the projects or experience programmers are only
> allowed.

There will be beginner projects!  I don't think there will be any for
Core Python, but there will be some in the other sub-orgs.  You should
keep an eye on the wiki page and see what goes up over the next few weeks.

Our newest org to be linked there is MoinMoin, if you want to check
their ideas page:

https://moinmo.in/GoogleSoc2015/InitialProjectIdeas