[Shtoom] About the present shtoom/doug status

Todor Bukov tedbukov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:36:42 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I was looking for SIP/voice libraries to include it into a Python
project and I was quite surprised to find out that there is already a
complete application  - shtoom. I read the paper in python.org and the
project home page, but I found that 0.2 version is rather old and 0.3
is yet to come. Could someone give me more information about the
current status of the project and when the next version is expeted to
be released? I also consider to get involved into this project and
would like to review the documentation. I'll be very thankfull if you
inform me whether the project is still in active development and who
maintain it (is sourceforge.net information up to date)?

 Thanks in advance for your answer.