[SciPy-User] Problem with scipy.signal

Hugo Silva hugoslv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:07:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've just installed Python 2.7 on a MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 / 8Gb / Mac OS 10.6.8  and I'm facing the following error when trying to import scipy.signal:

ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/scipy/signal/sigtools.so, 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/scipy/signal/sigtools.so: no matching architecture in universal wrapper

Has anyone faced the same problem or can share some insight on what can be a possible solution for this issue?

Thank's in advance,
Hugo Silva