[SciPy-User] ANN: python-sundials

James tomo.bbe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:27:37 EST 2011

Thank you, this is very interesting indeed and I will try it out when I get
a spare minute.

I wonder also if this will facilitate using the parallel solvers in Sundials
using MPI from Python. Using MPI in Python is not something I have
experience of, let alone Cython. Any thoughts on this.. would mpi4py
work for example?

Regards,
James