[SciPy-User] Some interactive Python tutorials on basic stats, possibly useful for teaching

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:55:07 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM,  <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation, I got my first gist clone, and I take back
> the 100 percent overhead.

Glad to hear that.

> Is there a way to see the changesets, the diff between different
> revisions or forks? I didn't find a button.

Unfortunately it's a requested but not yet available feature:

http://support.github.com/discussions/feature-requests/542-show-diffs-between-gist-revisions

To actually see the diffs, as of now you'll need to get a real git
clone and use local tools, I'm afraid.

I hope they add a nice UI to compare revisions in a gist's history
sometime soon...

Cheers,