[SciPy-User] Lots of warnings, errors and a segmentation fault in scipy.test()

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:57:53 EST 2010

Hi,

On 29 November 2010 12:39, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
> Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:11:20 +0100, Gerrit Holl wrote:
> [clip]
>> Paste from http://bpaste.net/show/11710/ repeated below. I didn't get
>> any relevant warnings during compilation. Should I be worried? What can
>> I run in addition to track this down?
>>
>> $ python -c "import scipy; scipy.test()"
>
> Please run "scipy.test(verbose=2)" so we can see where the crash occurs.

It occurs in test_complex_dotc, test_blas.TestFBLAS1Simple:

test_complex_dotc (test_blas.TestFBLAS1Simple) ... Segmentation fault

Full log at: http://www.sat.ltu.se/~gerrit/crashlog

Something incompatible between scipy and BLAS?

Gerrit.

--
Exploring space at http://gerrit-explores.blogspot.com/
Personal homepage at http://www.topjaklont.org/