[SciPy-User] Compiling SciPy almost works

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 05:28:18 EDT 2010

> The problem is those are not free, and that our build infrastructure
> sucks. So we mostly rely on volunteers to make this work, but I don't
> think people can expect to get the same support for Intel compilers and
> Gnu compilers on linux.

I tested with numpy 1.4.1rc2 and scipy 0.7.2rc3 (I know, they are
pretty old now) with Intel compilers and the associated MKL (11.1) for
Python 2.6, I never had this kind of issue.
Of course, my own Python version is compiled with Intel compilers.

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Blog: http://matt.eifelle.com