[SciPy-user] Cookbook addition?

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sat Jun 6 15:58:24 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 03:53:17PM -0400, Ivo Maljevic wrote:
> Thanks Gaël. That seems non-intuitive to me, as I sometime use
> "Knowledge" system with similar syntax, but you have the option to
> generate "Child pages".

> Since there is nothing on Comm theory, I will try to add few more
> examples with higher order modulation schemes and pulse shaping after
> I return from vacation (in July).

Excellent. I know nothing about all this. I look forward to reading these
pages.

(Off topic): I have a dream of an executable encyclopedia of scientific
and numerical methods. It would be fantastic to be able to read article
and execute all the examples, generate all the figures...

We are not there, off course.

Gaël