[SciPy-user] Cookbook addition?

Ivo Maljevic ivo.maljevic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:53:17 EDT 2009

Thanks Gaël. That seems non-intuitive to me, as I sometime use
"Knowledge" system with similar syntax, but you have the option to
generate "Child pages".

Since there is nothing on Comm theory, I will try to add few more
examples with higher order modulation schemes and pulse shaping after
I return from vacation (in July).

Ivo