[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

Fabrice Silva silva at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Sat Mar 1 15:22:17 EST 2008

Le mardi 08 janvier 2008 à 21:16 +0100, Jasper Stolte a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I'm new to the list, nice to meet you all. Anyway my question is: Is
> there already someone developing some sort of Control Systems
> Toolbox / Robust Control Toolbox equivalent for SciPy? I would love to
> see it added, and I am thinking of building something from scratch.
> Obviously that wouldn't make much sense if other people are already
> working on something similar.

Hi,
Looking for control stuff in scipy, I've read the previous discussion
you had with Ryan and Jeff and found the beginning of project you put on
Google Code.

Are you interested in some help for developing some control system
features? I'm willing to python-ize some of the Octave Control Systems
Toolbox
http://enacit1.epfl.ch/cours_matlab/octave-manual/octave_30.html

Are you ok ?
--