[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries AttributeError

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:18:08 EDT 2008

Brian,
What's the SVN version (ts.__version__ is far from informative, sorry, I need
to check that) ?
What version of matplotlib do you use (not that really matters here) ?

Good call anyway. As stated on the doc page, support for series with a
frequency higher than daily is shaky at best. In particular, plotting
capabilities with timeseries.lib.plotlib are restricted to daily or less. But
you're right, we should at least try to issue a warning (or raise an
exception).
Meanwhile, you can always use the standard matplotlib functions on
series.dates.tolist() for abscissae and series.series for ordinates.