[SciPy-user] debugging scipy

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Sun Dec 30 08:37:38 EST 2007

Hallo!

> Eric apparently does not know anything about zipped eggs. The setuptools egg is
> zipped and pkg_resource.py is inside of it. In debug mode, I imagine it tries to
> load the source of every module that gets imported.

Thanks - yes sorry, this problem is only with eric. I just tried
pydev/eclipse and there is no such problem.
I wanted to find a good IDE for numpy/scipy scripts - pydev/eclipse
works quite good, but there is no interactive console during debugging
where you could plot some numarrays ...

Thanks,
LG
Georg