[SciPy-user] sorry (mailing list is a bit slow?)

David Grant davidgrant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 01:37:23 EDT 2006

On 7/18/06, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> David Grant wrote:
> > Sorry for the re-send everybody (and for this message). It looks like my
> > first email and the re-send hit the archives already but I have yet to
> > receive either of them through the mailing list. Did anyone receive
> > either of those messages? Please reply in private, do not reply to the
> > list. Thanks and sorry again.
>
> [replaying to the list since it seems relevant]
>
> I got both of your messages. I know that I don't get any of my messages
> that I
> send to the list. I think it's a GMail thing since my "Receive your own
> posts to
> the list?" setting on my Mailman preferences page is set to "Yes," and I
> didn't
> used to see this behavior before I started using GMail. You may want to
> check
> your own Mailman and GMail preference pages.

Interesting... thanks for this info. I just switched to GMail last week...
and my mailman settings are like yours. I guess what would solve it would be
if I could label outgoing messages to scipy-user with my sci-python label...
then it would show up under that label. There is no way to do this though,
unless I go through my Sent mail folder every once in a while and tag stuff.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David Grant