[SciPy-user] numpy and f2py

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:10:14 EST 2006

Ryan Krauss wrote:
> Is there documentation on this?

Not as such, no. The documentation inside the package is somewhat out-of-date
especially with regards to installation of f2py.

> Do I uninstall the command line
> executable f2py as well or just the python package?

Yes. The script won't be of any use to you once you remove the package.

But have you determined that you were actually using the old f2py with numpy
(which doesn't work, but I'm not sure if it would fail the way you said)? If you
could give a small, self-contained example that exhibits the problem, I'd be
happy to try to find what's wrong.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com