[SciPy-user] ATLAS and LPACK

quendor at nandor.net quendor at nandor.net
Sun Sep 12 13:06:17 EDT 2004

Thanks Robert Kern. I have compiled and installed ATLAS from source. I
am attempting to do the same with LPACK, but am struggling a little
with the make.inc file. It requires that the compiler and the compiler
options be specified. I am using the Fortran compiler 'g77'. I have
never used g77 and have not dug the possible compiler options.
Obviously, I would like to take advantage of available optimizations.
BTW, I am using a Mac, OS X. If someone has done this before, I would
appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks