[SciPy-user] Some progress installing on Mac OSX / Fink

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Fri Sep 12 03:47:09 EDT 2003

I think the Fink list it'd be a better place to ask for. I'm sure you
can find much more help there.

By the way I use Fink and I installed scipy last week without a
problem. In order to solve your problem I need more information about
your configuration. What's your output for:

% fink list numeric

% fink list scipy

% fink list atlas

I suspect you are trying to install scipy (old realese) instead of
scipy-py22 (new one).

Cheers,
	Andrea.

On Friday, Sep 12, 2003, at 02:16 Europe/Rome, Gary Pajer wrote:

> I'm trying to install scipy on OSX using the Fink installer.
> As noted earlier, I had to find and manually download pdflib-4.0.3
> because
> pdflib.com is delivering 5.x.x.
> [snip]
---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)