[Scipy-organizers] Adding tutorials to my registration

John Wiggins jwiggins at enthought.com
Thu May 29 16:46:16 EDT 2014

It appears that the information that was sent out to recipients got classified as spam. We've only received one reply.

The information email was sent out by Leah Jones on or around May 19th. Anyone who received financial aid should check their spam folder if they did not receive that message.

Leah will be sending a followup message this afternoon.

-- John