[Scipy-organizers] Poster Guidelines

sheila miguez sheila at codersquid.com
Wed May 7 12:32:15 EDT 2014

Idea...

We could add a new page similar to <
https://us.pycon.org/2014/speaking/proposal-resources/> but with
information tailored towards people giving presentations, including posters.

It could be listed under the "Participate" drop down as a separate page,
and linked from a short paragraph at the top of pages like <
https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/participate/presentations/>.

This could be a good start, and I expect people to improve it to make it
easier for people to find the information they need. right?