[Scipy-organizers] Poster Guidelines

Katy Huff katyhuff at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:58:22 EDT 2014

Hi John,
Thanks for your question. This is a good reminder that we should try to get
this on the website as soon as possible. Additionally, you may soon receive
an email stating the same thing (your email has reminded me that we should
send such an email to the presenters, thanks!). Here are the details (from
last year - which I think is still applicable - someone correct me if I'm
wrong) :

"""
Our poster stands are made up of 2 upright poles, 2 horizontal bars and 2
bases (no wheels.)  Posters are commonly 36 or 42 inches tall and can be 72
inches wide.  Posters that are taller can hang below the bottom horizontal
bar.

We use foam core board on our stands in case someone needs to pin something
to the background.  We provide large metal clips to fasten posters to the
metal bars if needed, but we do not provide thumbtacks or pins to fasten
items to the foam core boards.
"""

Hope that helps!
Katy