[Scipy-organizers] Endgame sponsorship for SciPy 2014

Brett Murphy bmurphy at enthought.com
Fri Mar 7 14:52:28 EST 2014

Hi Sara,

Wonderful!

I will ask our finance person, Jodi to send you an invoice.

To get things started, if you could go to the conference website, sign up
and then submit a sponsor "proposal", I can get you started in the system.
https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/account/login/?next=/scipy2014/sponsors/apply/

Thanks again,

-- Brett
SciPy Sponsor Chair

Brett Murphy
Enthought, Inc.
bmurphy at enthought.com
512-536-1057
*Join us for a live webinar demo of our Python for Excel solution on March
6th.  Register here today
<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/937020305>.*