[Scipy-organizers] Endgame sponsorship for SciPy 2014

Brett Murphy bmurphy at enthought.com
Thu Mar 6 15:39:20 EST 2014

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your interest. We still have sponsorship opportunities
indeed. I've attached the prospectus. Note that a Gold level sponsorship
gets you a table at the Job Fair which is running in parallel (in the
adjoining space) with our very well attended opening night reception. Many
are interested in that.

As for other events, if you are interested in hosting a lunch, those are
open.

And, with a Gold or higher sponsorship, on Wed and Thu evenings, you are
welcome to set up your own happy hour event. I can work with you to get
times (so you don't compete with any sessions) and suggest some venues
nearby (just outside the venue is usually a little more reasonable). Then
we can promote the happy hour for you via social and in the program.

Let me know what your thoughts are, and if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

-- Brett
SciPy Sponsor Chair

Brett Murphy
Enthought, Inc.
bmurphy at enthought.com
512-536-1057
*Join us for a live webinar demo of our Python for Excel solution on March
6th.  Register here today
<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/937020305>.*