[SciPy-Dev] Regarding contribution in Scipy organization for GSoC 21

Amulya Gupta amulyabitspilani at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:09:16 EDT 2021

 Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am  Amulya Gupta, a sophomore from BITS,Pilani. I have been coding for
the past 3 years. I am profound in Python(Modules: nose test, poetry,
numpy, matplotlib, cmake, pipenv, tkinter, turtle and currently learning
mypy etc), C++, Mysql, Java script. I have experience in open source with
an internship with an organisation called NumFocus. I want to openly
contribute to the project "*Add type annotations to a submodule*" from
SciPy.  Please can I talk to the mentor about his expectations from the
student applying. How many more students have applied for the same project and
how does the mentor has pre-planned about the project and his inputs for
the proposal buildup.
Regards
Amulya Gupta