[SciPy-Dev] Fwd: [rlucas7/scipy] Run failed: Nightly build - master (c5e0ca5)

Lucas Roberts rlucas7 at vt.edu
Mon Jul 27 19:31:11 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 5:13 PM Andrew Nelson <andyfaff at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jul 2020, 07:03 , <rlucas7 at vt.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi scipy-dev,
>>
>> I think my branch is failing the python 3.9 (experimental) build. I don’t
>> see the failure every night but instead maybe once a month.
>>
>> Has anyone else seen this and know what needs to be changed?
>>

> https://github.community/t/stop-github-actions-running-on-a-fork/17965
> does this do what you're asking?

Hmm, that might be it, difficult to say as it seems to occur only once a
month it seems (despite being called nightly builds).
Looks like github has "Enable local and third party Actions for this
repository" as the default setting for my SciPy fork.
I've changed to "Disable Actions for this repository" setting based on the
linked suggestion, let's see if that works.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
-Lucas