[SciPy-Dev] GSoC 2019

Anany Shrey Jain f20170920 at goa.bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri Mar 29 04:12:09 EDT 2019

Hey,
I went through the idea list of Scipy for this years's GSoC and I intend to
work towards the idea of revamping the Scipy's fftpack. I have already been
contributing to Scipy since the end of last year and I have some knowledge
about Fourier transforms as it was the part of my discipline. I could not
take part in this discussion earlier because my mid semester exams were
going on, but since they are now over so I can devote as much time as
required on this project. I have already created a github page with some
code snippets and functionalities that we can implement, here is the link
to it: https://github.com/ananyashreyjain/Gsoc-Scipy/wiki/Gsoc-2019:-Scipy .

Cheers,
Anany Jain