[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 1.0 release schedule proposal

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:39:59 EDT 2017

> My plan is to work as far as possible through
> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/milestone/32 for everything except the
> scipy.signal and scipy.sparse issues/PRs. For signal I'm hoping that Warren
> and Eric L. together can merge most open PRs.

One PR is Warren's, which I'll merge tomorrow.

The other three open PRs are mine. One of these depends on an open linalg PR
<https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/7810>, so it has two levels to get
through. I'm happy to iterate quickly on them as necessary, but I'm not
sure if it will be possible to get them in by tomorrow. Would it be okay to
backport them, too?

Eric