[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 1.0 release schedule proposal

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Sun Aug 20 08:55:56 EDT 2017

su, 2017-08-20 kello 18:23 +1200, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> Sep 16: Branch 1.0.x
> Sep 17: beta1
> Sep 27: rc1
> Oct 7: rc2
> Oct 17: final release

Release schedule looks fine to me.

[clip]
> 3. Merging a lot of PRs. There's ~150 PRs open now, I hope in the
> next
> month we can focus on reducing that number and getting some nice
> improvements in that have been waiting for quite some time.

I think the actionable number of PRs is about half of those. [1] The
rest are stalled waiting action from the submitter side, which in some
cases is probably not going to happen unless someone else picks up the
ball.

	Pauli

[1] https://pav.iki.fi/scipy-needs-work/