[SciPy-Dev] GSoC applications - next steps

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:32:09 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We've got 5 proposals submitted that look competitive:

Aman: Scipy: Improve support for B-splines
Antonio: Scipy: Large-Scale Constrained Optimization
Ashwin: Implement scipy.diff (numerical differentiation)
Qianhui: scipy.diff Implementation
Vladislav: Circular statistics

We'll get the interviews organised within the next two days. Good luck to
all applicants!

Ralf