[SciPy-Dev] GSoC 2017 project application: scipy.diff implementation

Qianhui Wan stellamberv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:41:06 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

I'm Qianhui Wan, a senior math student from University of
Wisconsin-Madison. I'm going to apply for the idea of implementing
scipy.diff. Here is my proposal link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jYv4NTyZznT8DscyvYlfSt9eyzi-ytk1ANQOV6U7vmw/edit?usp=sharing

I've already uploaded the proposal to the GSoC application system. Thanks
for all the help along the way, and hope to hear from you about my
proposal. Any comment is very appreciated. Unfortunately there is not
enough time for me to polish it as the time left now is very limited.

Thanks,

Qianhui Wan, senior
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017, visiting, Math Department, University of
Wisconsin, Madison, US
Spring 2016, visiting, Math Department, University of California, Berkeley,
US
Fall 2013 - Spring 2017, Math School, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou,
China