[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 2014 BoF Panel

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:11:00 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather
sesssions at the SciPy conference this year, I wanted to solicit through
the SciPy list to start a discussion on what kind of BoF or set of BoF
sessions might be worthwhile at SciPy this year.  Since SciPy is
particularly broad (especially if you include the sci-kits) I was thinking
it might be worthwhile to cast a wide net and see what interest there was.
 I can help facilitate organization and ideas on what kind of format for
each particular BoF that is proposed might have.

Thanks!

Kyle Manldi (and via proxy Matt McCormick)