[SciPy-Dev] 2D histogram: request for plotting variable bin size

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Sat Feb 2 15:52:04 EST 2013

That is not how it works.

If you have a suggestion for changing the NumPy (including docs) you
fork NumPy on GitHub.com and post a pull-request with your changes. And
that would be after asking on the NumPy list (not on scipy-dev!).
They might also want you to open an issue on their GitHub tracker.

All users on scipy.org should be able to update the cookbook. At least
that it how it worked before. If you want to create a new page on the
wiki you just navigate to it with your browser.

Sturla