[SciPy-Dev] SciPy Central in GSoC 2013

Surya Kasturi suryak at ieee.org
Tue Apr 16 11:18:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I created a blog to post proposal, ideas for proposal etc.. on spc.
http://surya-gsoc2013.blogspot.in/

The proposal is under making.. but I looking for someone to comment of my
ideas. It would be great if someone could help me choosing some of them or
all of them..

(Let me know if they have to be posted in mailing list)

Thanks
Surya