[SciPy-Dev] Webroot False Positive When Attempting to Install Scipy 0.11.0

The Helmbolds helmrp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 23:01:06 EDT 2012

I'm happy to report that Webroot responded to my inquiry about its blocking the installation of SciPy version 0.11.0 due to "Win32.Autoblock.1 detected" in part as follows:

"Thank you for submitting your report.  We have examined the logs from your system and found that the detected items were the result of a false positive, and are not a threat.  We have updated our security definitions to address this."

Bob H