[SciPy-Dev] RSS feeds for pull requests

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser at enthought.com
Mon Oct 3 19:22:06 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems that a part of the nitty-gritty development discussions has
> moved to the Github pull requests. Keeping tabs on these is not
> completely easy, since (i) AFAIK only the people listed as "repository
> owners" get email notifications of new PRs, and (ii) also they do not
> get notifications of changes unless they say something in the discussion.

I'm not sure this is relevant, but it sounds like it:

At the bottom of a pull request there is  this:

"""
Notifications for new comments on this Pull Request are *off*. Enable
notifications for this Pull
Request<https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/87/subscribe>
"""

Does anyone know what that link does?

Warren

Here's one work-around to the situation: RSS feeds for everything that's