[SciPy-Dev] Desire to volunteer

Dave Wells drwells at vt.edu
Wed Jul 6 14:21:42 EDT 2011

Hello SciPy!

This is my first time posting to the list so please redirect me if this is
off-topic or would be better suited somewhere else. I am a graduate student
in math who made the switch from MATLAB so SciPy over the last six months
for class work and I couldn't be happier with the project.

I would like to get involved in development, or writing documentation, or
licking stamps (really anything) to help. In particular I like linear
algebra and finite elements. How can I get involved with SciPy?

Thanks,
Dave Wells