[SciPy-Dev] Noob on board :)

N H neyhmor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:42:11 EDT 2011

Hallo Friends

My Name is Ney Henrique, Brazilian based in Germany, Chemist and I`m about
to conclude my PhD in Computational Physics.

First of all I would like to thank Mr. Ed Schofield for his nice reply on my
original contact.

As most of you might guess, I´m writing you today to introduce my self and
let you know about my interest in contributing to the Scipy project.

Honestly I´m not an experienced programmer, but I guess that helping you
would be a great chance for both learning and getting into a collaborative
project.

Please let me know how can I help the Project ( Testing, Debugging,
Developping some small tools ... etc ). I´m eager to contribute!

Best Regards

NH