[SciPy-dev] NumPy f2py GSOC project

ross smith rjsm at umich.edu
Fri Mar 27 00:54:37 EDT 2009

Yes I do.  I can see the Numpy and Cython dependence, which may not be a
good idea but Cython can produce both python2 code and python3 code.

In any case, I'm seeing this project getting harder to pitch and define so,
are there any other projects for NumPy or SciPy that would appropriate for a
gsoc project?

-Ross