[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:56:57 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>wrote:

> Hi Travis
>
> 2009/2/25 Travis E. Oliphant <oliphant at enthought.com>:
> > Which code has no tests?   Are you speaking rhetorically or about a
> > specific check-in?
>
> I don't want to focus on any commits specifically (this kind of thing
> happens across the board), but I'll give one example that involves
> yourself.  Take a look at

I would have made some comments on the curve_fit function also, but there
was no easy way to do it. I don't know that we need a formal review process
at this point, but it would be nice if changes to the code showed up
somewhere with tools that made it easy to add comments that went directly
back to the submitter. I also miss that on the tickets, where some way to
contact the submitter could sometimes be helpful. 'Course, we don't want the
spam machines grabbing the addresses ;)

Chuck