[SciPy-dev] physical quantities: udunits?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Jul 29 17:57:28 EDT 2008

Hi Charles

2008/7/29 Charles Doutriaux <doutriaux1 at llnl.gov>:
> Anyhow if you want i can email you our package (unless it gets approved
> on the list here) and you can either use it, discard it or improve it.

Rather put such big files on the web, and send us a link.  That way,
interested parties can download the code, without scipy-dev mailing
large attachments to all subscribers.  Whereas sharing SVN
repositories requires some configuration, bzr and mercurial can be
shared very easily (i.e. just dump it on the web, or use launchpad,
hgwebdir, ...).  On the other hand, a .tar.gz is also perfectly
acceptable!

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with!

Cheers
Stéfan