[SciPy-dev] physical quantities: udunits?

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 29 17:29:19 EDT 2008

Hi Darren,

We are using it in cdat, we even have a direct python wrapping to it. (I
tried to email it to the list but it got held becasue it's too big)

On another C project I'm using udunits2 it's much easier to build.

Anyhow if you want i can email you our package (unless it gets approved
on the list here) and you can either use it, discard it or improve it.

Best regards,

C.